Customize Consent Preferences

We use cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. You will find detailed information about all cookies under each consent category below.

The cookies that are categorized as "Necessary" are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site. ... 

Always Active

Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.

No cookies to display.

Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.

No cookies to display.

Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.

No cookies to display.

Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.

No cookies to display.

Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.

No cookies to display.

Banner Left
Banner Right

Nadal out of Stuttgart tourney

Nadal out of Stuttgart tourney

STUTTGART – Wimbledon champion Rafael Nadal has pulled out of this week’s Stuttgart Cup tournament due to a knee injury, the Spaniard said yesterday.

“My doctors have said I need a couple of days’ rest. I will now get examined for an exact diagnosis,” Nadal was quoted saying at a news conference in Stuttgart by SID German sport news agency.”I only want to return to the court once I am 100 per cent fit,” the 22-year-old said, adding he was exhausted after playing continuously for four or five months.Nadal, four-times a French Open champion, became the first Spaniard in over four decades to win the Wimbledon men’s singles title on Sunday after defeating Roger Federer.Nampa-ReutersI will now get examined for an exact diagnosis,” Nadal was quoted saying at a news conference in Stuttgart by SID German sport news agency.”I only want to return to the court once I am 100 per cent fit,” the 22-year-old said, adding he was exhausted after playing continuously for four or five months.Nadal, four-times a French Open champion, became the first Spaniard in over four decades to win the Wimbledon men’s singles title on Sunday after defeating Roger Federer.Nampa-Reuters

Stay informed with The Namibian – your source for credible journalism. Get in-depth reporting and opinions for only N$85 a month. Invest in journalism, invest in democracy –
Subscribe Now!

Latest News